- What new research approaches can be developed to account for the specificity of visual elements as opposed to textual elements?
- How can visual or audio-visual elements be integrated in learning processes?
- How do different researchers use visual or audio-visual elements to present social constructs in their specific fields of interest?
- How are collective identities defined, constructed and represented in visual and audio-visual media? What methodologies can we develop to make sense of this construction process?
- How do visual artefacts and methods help or hinder the representation of constructs such as cognitive interpretations, understanding, and insights? How may they report on interaction or impact on behaviour?
- How may individual and collective visual representations complement each other in, for instance, collective capacity building?
For more information, download the Call for Papers document at: